Monday, August 29, 2011

The state of the union_Post5

If you had to spend the rest of you life illustrating one book, what would it be? Why?
If I had to spend the rest of my life illustrating one book, it better be a long book, because I still will live for long time. But it do not have be too too long. The book will be a children’s book in a fantasying world. I am going to spend the rest life to imagination about it. A children’s book illustrator is what I wish I could do after I graduate.
If you could go apprentice with any two artist's in the history of the world, who would they be? Why?
That will be Vincent van Gogh and Pablo Picasso. I would like to hear about what’s there creative process, where the idea from specially during that time period.
If you were banned from the art world, but could have any career you wanted that wasn't in art, what would it be? Why?

Coffee shop, restaurant owner. I always want to open a store, and that is what I am going to do when I retired. I like to manage a restaurant, and I can go for a vacation and still make so money.

Describe the project you would propose under the following circumstances. Describe the project in detail: what would it be, how would you spend the money, how would you schedule the time alloted, and how would the work be presented upon completion?

1.) You have one month and one thousand dollars (all of which must be spent on art expenses).
I will go to New York and take a one month illustration class. I will make a piece from what i learn from that class.


2.) Six months and ten thousand dollars.
Traveling and sketching. I will make a book that records all my sketches and things that I collect from any where I have been through those six months. I will use one week to plan out where i want to go and booking ticket. Second week, I will start my journal. For the last month, I will stay at home and organize my book and sent out to print.

3.) One year and one hundred thousand dollars.
I will make an animation movie. First of all I need to find some investor, use money to make more money. I will spend money to hire all kinds of great artist and technique people that i might need for this film. Durign the first month, the story and concept will be decided. Second and Third month, I will look for the team members. I will use the rest of my time to try to make the animation film. About the half way mark, may be around six month, start the commercial for the film. And we will play this movie in the theater around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment